We highly recommend our applicants to be acquainted with some of the following titles in applied linguistics:
- Lightbown, P. and Spada, N. (2013). How Languages are Learned (4th Edition). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ellis, R. (1994). The Study of Second Language Acquisition. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Davies, A. (2007). An Introduction to Applied Linguistics: From practice to theory. 2nd edition. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.
- Cook, G. (2003). Applied Linguistics. (Oxford Introductions to Language Study). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Clark, J. and Yallop, C. (1995). An Introduction to Phonetics and Phonology. (2nd ed.). Oxford: Blackwell.
- Celce-Murcia, M. and Larsen-Freeman, D. (1999). The Grammar Book: An ESL/EFL Teacher’s Course. Boston: Heinle and Heinle.
- Brown, D. (2000). Principles of Language Learning and Teaching. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice Hall Regents.
- Braine, G. (2005). Teaching English to the World. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum.