Interested students should submit the e-Application under CUSIS with (1) unofficial transcript, (2) statement of interest, and (3) HKDSE results (if any) on or before 28 June 2017.
- In submitting the application, the student should have satisfied at least one of the following minimum conditions:
- There is no written examination and interview.
- the student has taken course(s) of at least 6 units with an average grade of not less than B- that would count towards the major requirements of the programme; OR
- the admission WGPA score (e.g. HKDSE) of the student must be better than the student at the lowest decile who had been successfully admitted to the programme concerned in the same year that s/he was first admitted to the University; OR
- the student has admitted a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above in the current academic year.
Tel: 3943 7007